The 200 hour yoga teacher training in India is one of the most extraordinary and transformative opportunities that will definitely change your life. In this course, you will be provided with the basic yoga knowledge and appropriate skills that are required to become a professional yoga instructor.
This is a beginner-level course, which will not just establish a strong yoga foundation for a better understanding of this practice but it will also offer you a tantalizing glimpse into the realm of teaching yoga. And doing this course at the birthplace of yoga will definitely be worthwhile as you will learn the most authentic yoga here.
In this article, we will talk about one of the best yoga schools from where you should do your 200 hour yoga teacher training in India. We will also talk about the curriculum offered by that school in detail along with so many other things. If you are interested in this then read this article till the end.
7 chakras yoga school
Situated in one of the most serene locations in India, Rishikesh, 7 Chakras Yoga School provides the perfect environment for anyone to embark on a profound journey of self-exploration. This yoga school offers a transformative education that transcends the boundaries of physical postures, delving deep into the wellspring of ancient wisdom.
The aim of this school is to teach the essence of yoga beyond mastering the art of yoga asanas. Here you will be guided through a comprehensive curriculum that spans the realms of Pranayama, meditation, mindfulness, and philosophical insights, ushering you toward holistic growth.
All the courses at this school, including a 200 hour yoga teacher training in India is led by experienced faculty at 7 Chakras Yoga School. The teachers here are seasoned yogis with each of them having enough knowledge and experience in the realm of yoga. You will be guided by them in all the aspects of yoga, helping you in fostering self-awareness and personal growth.
The 200 hour yoga teacher training in India is one of the most famous courses offered by this yoga school. This course will begin your career in the field of yoga by providing you with basic knowledge and clearing your foundation. At this school, you will complete this course by incorporating various aspects of yoga and many yoga styles in cooperation with each other. We will discuss the curriculum of the course in detail below.
But besides that, this school offers a unique specialization in prenatal yoga in the form of their famous combination course. In this course along with general 200 hour yoga teacher training in India, you will get expertise in prenatal yoga. This means besides having the knowledge of functional-level yoga and teaching skills, you will also know how to set the right environment for expectant mothers to practice yoga and guide them in natural childbirth.
Another form of 200 hour yoga teacher training in India is offered by 7 chakras yoga school in the form of a virtual course. This course in online mode is designed to keep up with the fast-growing world. Under this course, you will get the same qualification as an offline one but with the advantage of learning the same from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
These were some of the variations in 200 hour yoga teacher training in India offered by the 7 chakras yoga school. Now let’s see in detail the curriculum of the course offered by them that will distinguish you from all other yoga practitioners.
The curriculum of 200 hour yoga teacher training in India at 7 chakra yoga school
The meticulously crafted curriculum of the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training at 7 Chakras Yoga School is a comprehensive journey that will provide you with the most transformational experience. This course is designed to empower you with a deep understanding of yoga, its diverse techniques, and the skills to teach with confidence. Here’s a detailed overview of the curriculum:
- Yoga Techniques and Asana Practice: under 200 hour yoga teacher training in India, you will study in-depth about various yoga styles, including Hatha, Vinyasa, and Ashtanga. It will also include a detailed study and practice of yoga asanas (postures) which will help in cultivating physical strength, flexibility, and alignment.
- Pranayama and Breath Control: a 200 hour yoga teacher training in India will also entail a comprehensive study of pranayama techniques, emphasizing breath awareness and control. Learning how to utilize the breath carefully will enhance physical practice, mental clarity, and overall well-being.
- Meditation and Mindfulness: this 200 hour yoga teacher training in India will introduce you to various meditation techniques and their benefits for mental clarity and inner peace. You will also be taught the ways to incorporate mindfulness practices into your daily life and teaching.
- Yoga Philosophy and History: a most unique feature of 200 hour yoga teacher training in India is learning about the philosophical underpinnings of yoga, including the study of ancient texts like the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita.
- Anatomy and Alignment: this course will include a detailed study of human anatomy as it pertains to yoga practice, with a focus on preventing injuries and enhancing alignment. Understanding how different poses affect different body systems and practicing safe adjustments will help you in understanding the practice in a better way and help with your teaching skills.
- Teaching Methodology and teaching practice: The most important thing that this course will teach you is this. You will learn certain skills required to conduct a class, including class sequencing, creating engaging class plans, and using props. You will also have an opportunity to take practical teaching sessions where you will lead segments of classes under the guidance of experienced instructors and get valuable feedback.
To conclude we can say that doing your 200 hour yoga teacher training in India at 7 chakras yoga school will definitely prove to be a worthwhile experience where you will learn yoga as passed on by yogis for generations. At this school you will go beyond the boundaries of learning yoga, learning to incorporate it in your daily life.
You can choose between their carefully crafted course and decide whether you want to learn through a traditional 200 hour yoga teacher training in India or you prefer a combination course which is only available at 7 chakras yoga school. You also have the option to choose their online course for a comfortable learning experience.
But doing any of the 200 hour yoga teacher training in India from this yoga school will provide you with an internationally valid certificate. So what are you waiting for? Enroll in a 200 hour yoga teacher training in India at 7 Chakras yoga school right now and avail the maximum benefits!
We hope that you like this article! If you want to read more such ones then you should definitely check out our website.
Till then, stay safe and healthy!